|Located on Dubai Creek and with stunning views in every direction, the InterContinental Dubai Festival City is set to become a new city landmark. At 36-floors high, the InterContinental Dubai Festival City property will boast 498 exquisitely designed rooms, including 121 suites, three Presidential Suites and one Royal Suite. All rooms will have a choice of views including the Dubai Creek, the Festival Marina or the world-class shopping centre. InterContinental Dubai Festival City is located just a five minute taxi ride (2km) from Dubai International Airport, right in the heart of bustling shopping and business districts.Location Map |
At 36-floors high, InterContinental Dubai Festival City property boasts 498 exquisitely designed rooms, including 121 suites, three Presidential Suites and one Royal Suite. All rooms have a choice of views including the Dubai Creek, the Festival Marina or the world-class shopping centre.
The viewing options continue as all bathrooms feature panoramic views, as well as flat screen televisions, separate wet zone incorporating showers and free standing bathtubs. With technology services now playing a major role in enhancing the customer hotel experience, each of the rooms are equipped with high speed broad band internet access, flat screen LCD TVs, each with CD, DVD and VCD.
The brand’s iconic Club InterContinental is located on the 26th floor with capturing views of the creek and the city’s skyline.
Spacious room 43 m² / 474 sq ft, with modern European style décor and views of either Festival Marina, historic Dubai Creek or city skyline.
Club InterContinental rooms offer complimentary access to Club Lounge including: snacks & drinks; welcome & airport transfers; breakfast; high-speed Internet; morning & afternoon tea; evening cocktail dinatoire; 3-hour Boardroom hire; late checkout until 4:00pm subject to availability.
InterContinental Dubai Festival City boasts a total of 121 luxury Suites, the top suites located on levels 20, 21 and 22 will feature stunning 180 degree views of the Dubai Creek and Sheikh Zayed Road skyline.
The hotel will feature five dynamic and innovative restaurants, all with superb views of the Creek and city skyline. Two lounge bars, a roof top champagne bar, a pool bar, and of course 24 hour room service.
• REFLETS PAR PIERRE GAGNAIRE - an exciting combination of cuisine, decor, and service, offering guests a creative, modern and innovative dining environment bought to life by the talents of one of the world’s most highly awarded Michelin starred chefs, Pierre Gagnaire.
• ANISE - all day dining restaurant offering world cuisine. For the first time in the region, guests can enjoy the talents of Asia’s most highly regarded interior design company ‘Super Potato’. This amazing 950 sq metre restaurant has more than 200 seats and brings live cooking stations into the very heart of the restaurant
• EDAMAME - a truly authentic multi-station Japanese restaurant will also be created by the award winning ‘Super Potato’. Seven Japanese cooking techniques will be on display on live counters. The restaurant will also have private dining rooms for a VIP experience.
• AL SULTAN BRAHIM BEIRUT - one of Lebanon’s most celebrated restaurant families are joining together with InterContinental to bring our guests the very finest seafood. The restaurant will have an open seafood display and live entertainment, offering both indoor and outdoor terrace seating overlooking the marina.
• BISTRO MADELEINE - Quintessential Parisian Bistro experience, with daily baked French delicate and volume pastries. This easily accessible casual café offers superb views over the Marina and Dubai Creek with both indoor and outdoor seating.
Meeting facilities are unsurpassed with a 3,800 square meter event centre spread accross two floors, plus an additional five meeting rooms that can be divided into eight breakout rooms. It is the most well equipped Event Centre in the region.
• 9 Meeting Rooms
• 3,872.4m² / 41,682.17ft² of Meeting Space
• 14 Sales & Meeting Professionals On Site
• Largest Room Capacity: 1,610 Reception Style
• Largest Room Measurements: 61.5m / 201.77ft x 26m / 85.3ft (ceiling height = 5.16m / 16.93ft)
• Smallest Room Capacity: 10 Boardroom Style
• Smallest Room Measurements: 6m / 19.69ft x 5m / 16.4ft (ceiling height = 3.3m / 10.83ft)
SPORTS & RECREATION
• Outdoor 25 metre swimming pool, sun terrace and leisure garden
• Children's splash pool
• Temperature controlled outdoor spa pools all with creek views
• 24 hour state of the art gym
• Sauna & steam rooms
• Ten treatment rooms with two VIP massage rooms for couples
• 700 square metres of wellness facilities
• VIP spa room with private sauna & steam shower
• Relaxation area for ladies and gents
SHOPPING & LEISURE
InterContinental offers direct access, via covered walkway, to Festival Waterfront Centre where you will find more than 550 of the world’s top retailers and a choice of over 90 restaurants and cafés.
The hotel is also within walking distance of the Al Badia 18
* Dubai International Airport - 2 km
* Al Mamzar Beach - 8 km
* Dubai Creek Park - 3 km
* Jumeirah Mosque - 8.7 km
* Dubai Autodrome - 21.6 km
* Nad Al Sheba Racecourse - 8.2 km